Your business journey starts here.
So, you’ve done it.
You’ve taken the bold step of going it alone. Starting up your own business.
It’s an exciting time. Full of expectation and possibility.
Frankly, you have enough on your plate trying to get your business off the ground, without having to worry about all the raft of legal, financial and fiscal distractions that inevitably accompany any business-start up.
So, keep your focus on where it should be. On the important stuff. Like making a success of your new business.
And let Lsd deal with the rest. Let us shoulder all the stresses and strains that could stop you from getting off to the best possible start.
Our expert advice and guidance extends to a number of areas, including:
- Business structure – what suits you best? Sole trader, partnership or limited company?
- Business plan – cash flow projections, budgets, trading forecasts
- Finance requirements – do you need it, where to source it
- Banking – establishing a close working relationship is key
- Company registration – with Companies House, Inland Revenue, Customs and Excise
- Company Secretarial – what you need to cover off
- Statutory requirements – making sure you comply
- Taxation and accounting – keeping you on top of requirements
In short, putting everything in place to get your business venture off the to best possible start.
A solid foundation to build on.